Search for: network extender
HDMI Extender, MACTISICAL 150m Professionnel HDMI Signal Ethernet Network Extender Over Single CAT 5e CAT6 Cable with IR (Sender + Receiver)
- ★ 492 ft EXTENSION – Extend any audio/video HDMI connection up to 492 feet/150M between an HDMI source computer, media streamer, Blu-ray player, or gaming console to an HDMI display HDTV, monitor or projector oer a single Cat 6 UTP/STP cable.
- ★ VIBRANT VIDEO and AUTHENTIC AUDIO — Supports video resolutions of 480i/p,576i/p,720p,1080i/p,1920×1200 at 50/60 Hz; Supports HDMI High Definition audio for a full range of audio types, including SACD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD
- ★ AC POWERED HDMI Extenders eliminate voltage drop with low-power HDMI ports to increase the connection distance; HDMI Repeater chipset provide auto adjustment of signal feedback, equalization, and amplification for an error-free transmission;
- ★ Plug & Play — without any dip switch settings; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. Stand by Hot Swap. What’s more, it is remote IR control. With two IR cables (Transmitter and Receiver), you can control a player or other HDMI video source from a remote location.
- ★ CUSTOMIZED INSTALLATION WITH A BONUS — Customize your installation with a flexible Cat 6 cable terminated to the perfect length with the unshielded, shielded, in-wall rated, or plenum rated construction that meets your building code. Connect to an unmanaged, dedicated network switch and utilize existing building wiring. Locate the HDMI extenders up to six feet from each end with the included High Speed HDMI cables and mounting hardware.
MACTISICAL HDMI Extender over Single Cat 6 Ethernet Cable Up to 492 feet/150M Long Distance Viewing
— Latest generation HDMI Extender by single CAT 5E,6 cable. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables
— Lets you use your existing Cat5e, 6 cables, sockets while also performing the same functions like transferring Deep Color video and new lossless compressed audio.
— Use flexible Cat5e or Cat6 to make runs through walls and crimp custom lengths
— Applications include digital signage, houses of worship, classrooms, boardrooms, conference room projectors, gaming, video production and more.
– Certified Cat 6 cabling is recommended
– Compatible with an unmanaged, dedicated Gigabit Ethernet network switch without IEEE 802.1p QoS
– Un-shielded cable is appropriate for short to medium lengths in a low RFI/EMI environment
– Shielded cable is appropriate for medium to long length with potential RFI/EMI noise
1 x HDMI Extender Transmitter
1 x HDMI Extender Receiver
2 x 5V DC Power Adapters
1 x IR Cable Transmitter（Tx BOX / IR-out）
1 x IR Cable Receiver（Rx BOX / IR-in）
4 x L Mounting Brackets
8 x Screws
1 x User Manual
There are two IR cables, the smaller head is Transmitter cable and the bigger one is Receiver cable.
Connections: • IR Transmitter –Transmitter Box(IR-out) • IR Receiver — Receiver Box(IR-in)
Extend the HDMI signal of DVD to the Televison by HDMI Extender within 150m(492FT), taking the DVD remote control, you can stand on the side of the TV and control the DVD.